The large transparent plate is marked with 1/4 and 1/8 inch guidelines for excellent visibility and accuracy when free-motion quilting and embroidering.
1. Take standard ankle and presser foot off the machine.
2. Place Free-motion Guide Foot on the presser bar with the wire guide over the needle clamp screw. Screw in place with the accessory thumb screw.
3. Lower the feed teeth.
4. Mark pattern for free-motion quilting or stitching on fabric with Pictogram Pen.
5. For group 1 set machine for straight stitch (or desired stitch). For group 7 select the V menu, touch free motion straight stitch V1 or free motion zig zag stitch V2.
6. Place Free-motion Guide Grip on quilt or fabric and stitch. Move quilt or fabric at a smooth pace for even stitches.